Adding A Google Map To A Program Listing
Add a Google map to your Program listing in CamperReg
(*Note - These instructions apply to the CamperReg Legacy system only. RegPoint users do not need to populate the Map URL field as it will update automatically when the address fields are populated. See below for more details.)
1. Go to Programs and click the blue Edit link next to the Program you would like to work with.
2. Click on the Facility tab.
3. Assuming all of the fields on this page have been populated, highlight your facility address, right click and select Copy.
4. Click on the Find In Google link. This will open a new window.
5. Right click in the search field and complete the address. Click the magnifying glass to enable the address search.
6. Now that your address has been entered and is showing on the map, click on the Link (looks like a chain link) button and copy and paste the information in the "Paste HTML to embed in website" filed into the Map Location URL field under the Facility tab.
7. Click on Save Changes.
Add a Google map to your Program listing in RegPoint
Under the Details tab of your program setup, the Facility Map URL field will automatically update when the address fields are completed. There is no need to update this field.
In the event your map should show a different location than what the physical address shows, you can update this field with the Embed code.
Below is an example of embed code as taken from Google Maps:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d3315.006803975316!2d-84.36380690000001!3d33.812087298359984!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x88f505d01138ccb5%3A0x7ccdf6e3c7e67f42!2s729+Lambert+Dr+NE%2C+Atlanta%2C+GA+30324!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sus!4v1442409001472" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The code above will provide a map that appears as it does below: