Payment Models allow you to create custom payment types, allowing your registrants to take advantage of various payment options during the registration process. This feature provides you with the ability to offer easy to fairly complicated payment plans to meet your specific needs.
To get started, click Payment --> Payment Models
1. Click Add New to create your Payment Model
2. Enter your Payment Model Name
3. Select the type of Payment Model required
Payment Model Name
This is the title for the Payment Model being created.
For example, you may create a monthly payment option titled "Monthly Payments". This description will be shown during the payment portion of the registration process.
Payment Model Type
Payment Model Types are pre-built templates that give you a head start when creating your Payment Model. The list of options includes:
- Single Payment
- Deposit, Remainer
- Split Payment
- Recurring Payment
- You can assign multiple programs your Payment Model once completed. Simply check the boxes next to the program(s) the Payment Model is to be applied to.
- Accept Date
- Deposit Last Pay Date (Deposit Expiration Date)
- Program End Date
- Program Start Date
- Registration Cutoff Date