User Group Access
User Group Access allows you to create groups, permitting access of programs to specific users. This is a great tool to use when you have users who need access to specific programs.
Follow these steps to activate your User Group:
1. Click on Add New User Group and enter a User Group Name.
2. Status: Selecting Active or Inactive allows you to turn the User Group on or off without losing your settings.
3. Select the Programs this group should have access to. Holding the Ctrl key will allow you to select multiple Programs.
4. Select the users to be included in this group. Holding the Ctrl key will allow you to select multiple Programs.
5. Click on Submit to create your Group.