Creating and submitting invoices can be done after Hourly Services and/or Miscellaneous Fees have been entered under Submit Invoice Charges.
Creating an Invoice:
1. Click on Create An Invoice.
2. Pull in the appropriate Salesperson/User and Client using the drop down menus available.
3. Review the Invoice Date and Due Dates to ensure they are correct.
4. Invoice Terms will be carried over from the terms set in the Preferences section. If nothing is set, feel free to enter or modify the Invoice Terms in the field provided.
5. Enter any notes pertaining to your invoice. For example: Happy Holidays!
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Hourly Services and/or Miscellaneous Fees over the next two screens. Checking or un-checking the boxes to the right will enable or disable those Services/Fees (the fees in these two sections are pulled from the Pending Invoice Hours & Fees section).
8. Select the method in which you would like your customer to receive their invoice (you can also view the invoice by clicking on the preview link provided):
- Charge Credit Card through your Payscape or merchant account
- Send a custom email to invite your client to the site to view their invoice
- Send the invoice to your client by email in HTML format
- Send the invoice to your client by email as a PDF attachment
- Print and Send to your client by postal mail
9. Click Next to send the invoice to your client.