From your gmail account, click on the google apps icon (top right corner, looks like the brady bunch squares)
- Click More
- Use the scroll bar to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the icons and select "Backupify"
- Click "log in using google" (and give it a few seconds to log you in)
- Make sure you are in the "Mail" tab
- From there you can either use the search bar to find your email or...
- or you can find the "Deleted Messages" folder on the left hand side to look through your deleted emails.
- Once you find your missing email, expand it so you can see the options to either "download" or "restore" it.
**Downloading it saves it to your computer, whereas restoring it will return it to the folder from where it was deleted in your gmail account.