Please follow these instructions to install and set up your RingCentral desktop application.
- Log into RingCentral (www.ringcentral.com) using your DIRECT NUMBER (not company number) and Password you created
- Under My Extension, click Tools > Desktop Apps
- Select either the Download for MAC or Download for PC
- Save it to run later or select Run to initiate the install
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the application onto your computer.
- Log into your RingCentral desktop application using your DIRECT NUMBER (not company number) and Password you created.
- Next through the brief tutorial to learn about some of RingCentral's desktop application features
- Click the settings wheel icon, go to Calling
- Under RingOut settings, use the drop down menu to enter your RingCentral DIRECT NUMBER, if it isn't already listed
- Turn the Prompt me to dial 1 before connecting to the.... to OFF
Got more questions? Be sure to check out the other solutions here: http://payscape.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/5000177180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a request ticket.