Attached is the bank change form that will need to be completed by the account signor. Please fax directly back to 678-379-2751 or scan and email it to

If you need to have a separate bank account for fees and deposits, please just notate at the top of each form whether the account number is for FEES or DEPOSITS.

*Please be sure that you include a voided check or obtain a bank representative's signature.